Once a paper is accepted the registration phase begins. The authors have to complete following FOUR steps.
Step 1 – Registration Fee
International Participant Early Bird 3 (EB3) Late Bird On Site Reguler USD 200 300 350 Student USD 150 200 250 Extra Page USD 50 100 100 Extra Paper USD 110 150 150 Local Participant Early Bird 3 (EB3) Late Bird On Site Reguler IDR 2.250.000 2.750.000 3.500.000 Student IDR 2.000.000 2.250.000 2.750.000 Extra Page IDR 150.000 200.000 200.000 Extra Paper IDR 1.000.000 1.200.000 1.500.000
- All conference participants must be registered;
- Only registered authors can participate in conferences and present their papers;
- If the registered author is absent, another co-author in his/her status can replace it;
- It is mandatory for the author of an accepted paper to register and present so that it can be published in the Proceedings and included in the Technical Program;
- Students must submit a copy of the Identity Card along with the Bonafide Certificate from the Head of the College or University;
- A special 15% discount will be given to participants who are members of the IEEE by attaching proof of membership.
Step 2 – Copyright Transfer
All Authors have to sign (for their individual paper) Copyright Transfer Form electronically.
Step 3 – Camera Ready Paper Submission
You have to submit the camera ready paper in accordance with the standard.
Step 4 – Registration
For accepted paper, please register as soon as possible.
For international participant, the payment registration can be done by Credit Card via EDAS acount at: https://edas.info/r26708
For local participant affiliated with Indonesian institution, the payment might be done via bank transfer to the following account:
- Bank name : Bank BRI
- Account name : Mardi Turnip
- Account number : 040701005951503
Send your completed registration form along with the scanned copy of the proof of payments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Person: Mardi Turnip, M.Kom085222904412