Once a paper is accepted the registration phase begins. The authors have to complete following FOUR steps.
Step 1 – Registration Fee
International Participant Early Bird 1 (EB1) Late Bird On Site Reguler USD 250 350 500 Student USD 200 250 300 Attendee USD 150 200 300 Extra Page USD 50 100 150 Extra Paper USD 120 175 250 Local Participant Early Bird 1 (EB1) Late Bird On Site Reguler IDR 2.500.000 3.500.000 5.000.000 Student IDR 2.100.000 3.000.000 4.000.000 Attendee IDR 1.000.000 1.400.000 1.800.000 Extra Page IDR 300.000 400.000 500.000 Extra Paper IDR 1.000.000 1.300.000 1.500.000
- All conference participants must be registered;
- Only registered authors can participate in conferences and present their papers;
- If the registered author is absent, another co-author in his/her status can replace it;
- It is mandatory for the author of an accepted paper to register and present so that it can be published in the Proceedings and included in the Technical Program;
- Students must submit a copy of the Identity Card along with the Bonafide Certificate from the Head of the College or University;
- A special 20% discount will be given to participants who are members of the IEEE by attaching proof of membership.
Step 2 – Copyright Transfer
All Authors have to sign (for their individual paper) Copyright Transfer Form electronically.
Step 3 – Camera Ready Paper Submission
You have to submit the camera ready paper in accordance with the standard.
Step 4 – Registration
For accepted paper, please register for the conference in: 10 January 2020.
Send your completed registration form along with the scanned copy of the proof of payments to email@example.com.